• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

would boosting V on ram get me 1T command on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hellwolf

well at stock voltage i can run everything but the darn 1T command... i fi set V higher could it become stable then? also how much can i set without getting the chip to fry? (although i hate this chip :p )

thx testing atm :burn:

so 2.6 is stock? and 2.7max or how to know when to stop?

hmm wierd.... running prime95 in background and its been running a while now no errors (good thing)

BUT my opera browser crashed 3 times already?.... strage isnt it? i mean normaly prime95 would detect an error before instability?
hmmm... well of to 3dmark then :)

hellwolf said:
well at stock voltage i can run everything but the darn 1T command... i fi set V higher could it become stable then? also how much can i set without getting the chip to fry? (although i hate this chip :p )

Thats funny, with my ram (XMS 3000) I can do 1t but I can only do 2-3-3. Oh well, I guess all ram is different.:)

wow really?... dang.... and he i am complaining? :p

well its yust that im used to run ALL tweaks... normaly i have m-tec ramchips and well the 512mb chip runs all tweaks most off time
i had a m-tec chip before this one (266mhz chip) and it ran all tweaks easy no need to adjust anything... i was kinda ****ed that the store game me this brand instead of mtec... but stupid me accepted it cuase i really wanted 333mhz ram... next time ill make sure i have m-tec :p

note: had a sdram mtec chip that ran all tweaks+ran at 144mhz stable

so i kinda love mtec and dont want anything lower then em :p

Back