• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

coming back to Seti.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JeffnNetti

I need to contact Silversinksam in regards to a tr
I was Folding for a bit but cant get the programs to run right to save my life soooo i am going to get going on Seti again, i like donating my spare computer cycles etc. as long as i dont have to spend a bunch time keeping things running and seti has always been great :)
i only have like 60ish WU in seti but ill be chugging away hehe.

Welcome Back

Your WU count is secondary to just having your participation in our TEAM EFFORT. Not everyone can be a "Heavy Hitter", but the support around here seems to foster a feeling that tends to encourage people to be all they can be. And I must agree that Berkley has been doing a fantastic job of providing good connectivity here of late.

WELCOME BACK!!!

SkyHook

welcome back!!

and yes(!), every single WU counts!! whether u r a heavy hitter like our new #1 RamboDog, or a new casual member (1-3WU/day), it's all welcome & respected!!!

btw, IF berkeley is down, u can always use one of our member's public SETIQueue server too ;)

if u'llhave any question, just yell!! any of us in here would be gladly to help!! ;)

Crunch On!!!! :beer:

Back