• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please 'splain 'Top 100 Movers and Shakers'

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's based on completed W/U per. day

This might help.

Blue if you are the top cruncher of the current weeks results. Also top cruncher for
each day will have his daily total Gold.
Red if you have a weekly output of 200+.
Yellow if you have a weekly output of 100+.
Green if you are the top rank jumper (Cruncher color overrides the rank jumper
color).
Will appear in the "Icon" column if you have moved down in rank this week.*
Will appear in the "Icon" column if you have moved up in rank this week.*
Will appear in your "Icon" column if you average more than 10 Wu's per day
(70)for the current week.
If you place your cursor over the arrow for a second or two a tooltip will display
the # of ranks moved.
Will appear next to your name if you have achieved a milestone this week.
*Thanks to Burning Phoenix for the gifs.

OK. I saw the lowest return for the week was 47. (100th place)
So...it's just the top 50 highest amount of w/u returned for the week, right. If I had 48 returned, I might have been in there?

Just want to see what I may need to crunch to get in there. I know it will change depending on w/u returned.

(wishfull thinking at this point. :D )

craigiz1 said:
OK. I saw the lowest return for the week was 47. (100th place)
So...it's just the top 50 highest amount of w/u returned for the week, right. If I had 48 returned, I might have been in there?

Just want to see what I may need to crunch to get in there. I know it will change depending on w/u returned.

(wishfull thinking at this point. :D )

It's not the 50 highest amounts, it's the top 100 amounts, If one guy/girl did 200 w/u and 500 guys/girls did 50 w/u and those were the top numbers for the week, you would see 501 names listed.. OK

Back