• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone use Xtreme ddr lately or heard anything good about it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jabroni1m

I know sss is doing a review over it so I was wondering if any else has used it lately or heard much about it. I don't know when sam will get the review done, but i'm sure it will be this week. Thanks ahead of time.

Well I guess no one has xtreme ddr yet. If sss's review turns out good, I would bet a lot more people get it.

therecka said:

sss´s done the review yet?
can you give me the link to the review

No, its not done, I think thats what jabroni1m was saying...

Yea, It's been a while, but he still isn't done. He is testing very throughly. He is testing 7 or 8 sticks of ram.

I use it in my KX7 333 and am very happy with it.

KX7
kx7san210_1.jpg

You need to be careful because it isn't as compatible as other ram in everything. You need to check their website to see if they have tested it on your board. If they haven't you should call them and get their advice.

The PC3200 doesn't work in my IT7 at all. :(

But their PC3000 does and it's net even fully burned in yet. :D

IT7
IT7170-226mem.jpg

These guys are great and are very helpful.

Hope this helps

Shad

Shadco said:
I use it in my KX7 333 and am very happy with it.

KX7
kx7san210_1.jpg

You need to be careful because it isn't as compatible as other ram in everything. You need to check their website to see if they have tested it on your board. If they haven't you should call them and get their advice.

The PC3200 doesn't work in my IT7 at all. :(

But their PC3000 does and it's net even fully burned in yet. :D

IT7
IT7170-226mem.jpg

These guys are great and are very helpful.

Hope this helps

Shad

Is the both results with the Xtreme PC3000 ?

No the first is Xtreme PC3200 in a KX7 via chipset AMD board.

and the second is the PC3000 in an IT7 845e chipset intel board.

Here is Samsung PC2700 in the IT7

IT7178-234mem.jpg

Shad

probly want to cheack for errors with prime95. as all the info you are sending back the the folding team may be corrupted. my memory will show errors in prime 95 far before it begins to be unstable for normal use

Back