• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone else get the Mushkin deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No one else??
Out of all the people that visit this forum, Nobody else??
Amazing!!

BTW, I hit 200X9 with both sticks..

just got my mushkin ddr 512 pc2700 delivered today...i will let you know when my 2.26b p4 and abit bd7-2 come in monday :)

btw...what is up with mushkin packaging? they advertise this air bag that should prevent damage but when i get it, the bag is deflated and the chip is hanging around by the sticker : /

pr0p3r said:
just got my mushkin ddr 512 pc2700 delivered today...i will let you know when my 2.26b p4 and abit bd7-2 come in monday :)

btw...what is up with mushkin packaging? they advertise this air bag that should prevent damage but when i get it, the bag is deflated and the chip is hanging around by the sticker : /

I've noticed the same when i got my 2 sticks of PC3000 from them about a month ago... I sent them back... But yeah same as you mine was deflated as well.. I think it depends on who packages them up. Some people hehehe..

The 2100 stick i got a week before that was inflated all the way..

it is a shame because the air bag idea is a good one but when you dont use it..hmm

I honestly think they should box it anyway..Everything should really be boxed with foam. Can't trust these damn ups and fed ex.

Back