• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory PC3500 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misterman87

Hi everybody just a quick question is anybody using that new memory Geil PC3500 DDR 512mb memory and how does it perform like to know before I buy thanks for the help

Geil PC3500

Check out resellerratings.com for the vendors who sell this stuff.

I'm not aware of anyone who has tested this memory. A general warning was issued since this stuff is sold by horribly rated vendors. Personally I would not risk getting a junk stick of ram, I'd drop down a few extra dollars for something I know will be good.

pc3500 memory question

Hi again what do you suggest i'm looking to overclock my 2.26B on my BD7II-raid board please let me know thank you very much also looking to go as high as i can thanks again

Good memory

XtremeDDR PC3200- pcpitstop

Corsair XMS PC3000-3200- Search pricewatch for a good price but its very expensive

Mushkin PC3000- Look for a good price, probably newegg.com

memory

Well what do you think of that mushkin level 2 pc2100 2-2-2 is that any good for extreme overclocking thanks again also all I see is amd reviews with the xtremeDDR memory will that make a difference or overclock better looking to go alittle pass 200+fsb thanks

Last edited:
Back