• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screwed over by Newegg again!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maddmaxx72

Registered
I ordered my Samsung Original CTL RAM from Newegg and got it today. The bad part it is DTL not CTL. I am stationed in Bosnai and I have to get Newegg to send what I buy to family in the United States then have them send it to me..about 2-3weeks time. My question is this, is CTL really that much better than CTL in terms of speed and overclockabliity (is that a word) If I send this back I am looking at being without RAM for a month. This is written on my chip:

Samsung

Korea 0227

M368L3223DTL-CB3

I dont know of anyone that got CTl from newegg when they ordered CTL from them.. Newegg states thats its Samsungs fault... Yes it makes a difference but i dont know about that anymore since the word is that CTL was only great back in the day..

Hey newegg is great in there customer service department.. They should pay for shipping both ways from the states and give you your money back... Though what you should try and get is the new Samsung original PC3200 256MB sticks that are coming in soon to www.newegg.com on the 29th i think this month.. Ya might want to see if they will hold ya a stick or 2 if they can since in the situation your in.

Ask for the customer service manager by the name of JD... He;s a good guy! :)

Back