• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find crimms?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wiggin

I ordered a refurbed TH7-II from newegg, and it was missing it's crimms. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could find any crimms at a superstore like CompUsa or Bestbuy or Staples etc.

you should get 2 Crimms with your board shouldnt you?

maybe you should get onto whoever you got it off, and get them to send you them...

they should've sent some, bug them to send them to you. Also, most places will have crimms including cdw or compusa.

I got my mobo refurbed from newegg, so I was lucky to get everything else with the mobo. It lists as not included with everything.

I've checked 3 different compusa's with no luck. I'll just have to order it online and wait a few days to try my new computer out.

how much memory are you planning on using, cos if you just fill both bank0 and bank1 you wouldnt need them anyway + you could get more memory to fill em out ;)

I'm using 2 256mb sticks. I don't have the cash to buy more memory unfortunately, and 512 should do fine. What do you mean by if I just use bank 0 and 1 I don't need crimms?

well you have them the 2x256 that will go in bank0, and obviously your looking for the 2 crimms to go into bank1 - if you were to get like another 2x256 or 2x128 or whatever - then you wouldnt need the crimms, as the ram would then be in bank1

Back