• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this legit? 512 MB PC150 by Kingmax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks!

Hi, all!

I should have known that the URL would be something logical like resellerratings.com! :) Thanks for the tip -- they do look terrible. No wonder the RAM is so cheap there ...

Any good recommendations for memory suppliers? PC150 isn't a must, but would be nice ... I'd really just like CAS2 at 133-140 MHz, then to be able to run 3-3-3 up to or beyond 156 MHz, which my current modules do. (2-3-3 at 134 MHz).

Thanks!!!!

Cheers!!! -- Paul

Re: thanks!

macklin01 said:
Hi, all!

I should have known that the URL would be something logical like resellerratings.com! :) Thanks for the tip -- they do look terrible. No wonder the RAM is so cheap there ...

Any good recommendations for memory suppliers? PC150 isn't a must, but would be nice ... I'd really just like CAS2 at 133-140 MHz, then to be able to run 3-3-3 up to or beyond 156 MHz, which my current modules do. (2-3-3 at 134 MHz).

Thanks!!!!

Cheers!!! -- Paul

It is a website you should keep handy.

Crucial SD RAM from Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=148&manufactory=1455&DEPA=1

Thanks for teh tip!

Would you believe that 256 MB, CL-2 is $50 on Micron's site, and $58 on newegg? Whuddathunkit? :)

Thanks for the info!! And what a terrible seller ... Blech!

-- Paul

Back