• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7II-RAID with 2.32 vs 2.31

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gloin

Registered
Anyone compared the 7C / HPT 2.32 BIOS with the 7F / HPT 2.31 on the TH7II-RAID? Any gains? Or maybe someone's got the 7F with 2.32...???

Greets, Gloin

Gloin said:
Anyone compared the 7C / HPT 2.32 BIOS with the 7F / HPT 2.31 on the TH7II-RAID? Any gains? Or maybe someone's got the 7F with 2.32...???

Greets, Gloin

The Highpoint BIOS v2.32 I have added it I (perfectly working) being disappeared MrNatural. It would seem be an amelioration, marginal and however imputable to the system of reading that uses, Black Ahed, the program for mastering. I recommend me, changes even the driver of the controller, after has effected the flash.
Regard to all. :burn:

Thanks, Annamaria!

I downloaded your TH7h-7fb232(.bin) from another thread. Works fine. See no diffence from 2.31 (or any earlier version for that matter). But, what da heck, new BIOS is fun!!!

Gloin

Back