• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO CLUE what Intel mobo I have..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brunt

I have no clue what mobo I have...I know it holds a Pent III 700mhz, 100 fsb..and its in my laptop.

I dont see anything in the bios to set the mults and fsb, so I have to change jumpers...but I have nothing telling me what to short..

any suggestions?

hmm.. u should look on the motherboard for a name and then go to the manufacturers website and look at pics of the mobos, usually mobos even have the model name on them , look between the pci slots and around that area

Laptop boards are made for each company and often for each individual model. They'll use an Intel chipset, but each board is built for that model.

I've also never heard of a laptop board that allowed overclocking. Heat and battery life are already critical concerns, and they won't let you make things worse.

BHD

I see......well, I am not worried about battery life..I got it for $250
pent III 700 256cache, 100 fsb
128 ram, 20gig HD, 15.1 viewable, shock resistant(Its been treated like CRAP!) but you would never know :). I am running a server off of it even...it runs fine. I am ordering more ram for it next week. I would just get a new cpu for it...but either way..I would need to cool it down

Back