• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new hpt. 233 bios&drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Justin2050 said:
I just found this link to new highpoint 2.33 bios&drivers
http://www.warp2search.net/article.php?sid=6647&mode=thread&order=0
It says its for the 370/370a/372 cards
Does anyone know if this bios can be added to a th7II bios w/ cbrom w/ the boot drive on the controller, the beta 2.33 beta bios would result in the controller not being recognized

Not entrust me considered that the version 2.33 not finds on the official site. I have found pear the version with the bios 2.32. For case some knows that elegant he has done the site of MrNatural?

:burn: ;)

Where did you find this?
TH7II_7F with HPT 2.32? I tried it. It's still HPT 2.31!

What a bummer...

Gloin said:
Where did you find this?
TH7II_7F with HPT 2.32? I tried it. It's still HPT 2.31!

What a bummer...

I have checked better and indeed isa renamed file. Exasperated from the fact that the site of MrNatural disappeared is, that any knows something and taking advantage of the fact that my cousin works in a PC shop, using usable equipments to program the ROM, I have learned the rudiments of CBROM...you is succeeded to change the BIO of the raid, that now is really v2.32...Not say you the fear to make a mistake, but to the end not is is thing difficult. Excuse my very bad English. If you want are able it unload and try...From it you will be satisfied and will realize you of when I have been brags. Ciao. Annamaria.

:burn: ;)

I got these 2.33 drivers befor and got no real improvement over 2.32 drivers & bios which im using now

I did download these drivers today and I do not see a 2.33 bios file in there only drivers

Steven said:
I got these 2.33 drivers befor and got no real improvement over 2.32 drivers & bios which im using now

I did download these drivers today and I do not see a 2.33 bios file in there only drivers

The bios v2.33 is for the pci controller, not that integrated... ;)

Back