• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron PX845E Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

To Fast 4 you

Registered
is there somebody that has this motherboard, and can say what you think about it? good things and bad things. can anybody compare it to the abit bd7-2?

Well i've got the Albatron PX845E PRO II motherboard version, and it's simply the best P4 DDR mobo out there ! Very good for overclock, and a very nice performance also ! I got my P4 NW 2.0GHz working @2.8GHz air cooled and perfectly stable ! ;)

sounds good that, the only differnce between the pro and pro 2 that i can see is dual bios everything else seems to be the same, do you think it is better than the abit bd7-2? how high have you bin able to run the memory?

Belive me it's a good mobo, has i've said I belive it's the best DDR mobo out there for the Pentium 4 platform, if you have good memory, like DDR400/PC3200 ou will be able to run it that fast ! And yes I belive it to be best then the Abit one, but remember im talking about the PRO II version ! I can not say anything about the PRO version, because I do not own one, but I think that the differences between the "PRO" and "PRO II" versions are more than what you said...

okay. i think tkat they are pretty miuch te same because they use the same bios. the pro 2 has got a cnr slot, voice genie and the usb 2 cable, but exceot thar i think it is the same boards. the layout is the same too. i would like to buy the pro 2 board but only the pro board is available here in sweden.

Oh that's bad to ear :(
We here in europe have lots of problems finding good hardware at good prices ! :(
I tried to find a Tyan motherboard here in the official distributor for Portugal and they didn't have it, and theyr the official distributors for my country of Tyan, and the boards they had were high priced for what they are ! :p I wish we had americas prices in hardware here in europe !!!:rolleyes:

yes unfortunaly it is so, ecspecially if you live in small **** countries. want to go to usa and buy stuff every month! yes that would be great! can you see any other difference between the boards?

Back