• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darkseid

Hi, i`ve just buy a Tualeron 1.0a retail and a Soyo 7vba U, i can`t find an ST6 or VH6T, so the Soyo was the only way to go for me, well i think it overclocks well after all, it go all the way up to 143 Fsb with max timming in everything, but... Sandra tells me that my Pci is at 48 mhz at this Fsb, i think is just an error because i don`t think ANY device could handle that right?? well it`s rock stable so this wouldn`t matter, the REAL problem is when i try to pass 143 the system post and everything but it gets very slow and sandra reports this as a 270mhz cpu :( with 27mhz of fsb, any ideas???? please, i flashed the bios to the latest, the only downside of the bios is that it won`t let me change voltages, but even at default is completly stable at 1.43Ghz, i think the memory is not the problem on this one, the northbridge is somewhat hot, but now i`ve actively cooled so it should be ok, ahh, and temps are never hotter than 32C, i think...
feel free to ask if i miss some information and any idea would be apreciated!!!
Thanxs

i just found this on several websites:

Supports multiple selectable sets of system and PCI clock speeds inside the BIOS directly, allowing for easy, no-jumper configuration!!

AND this:

Adjustable CPU Voltage- provides several level selections up to 10% voltage buffer, allowing directly set through BIOS without any jumper

but i can`t find any of those settings on my bios, even on the latest one!!

Bump!

Come on, nobody can help me??
or... how do i move my thread to "soyo motherboards"

It must be kicking in a 1/4 divisor at 133, or I doubt very
much it would be alive at 143...

Not sure about the BIOS settings question.
Perhaps there is a jumper somewhere that enables them ?

Yeah that´s what i thought it must be kicking, i can´t find a jumper for voltages and that, but i´ve just do the pin hole mod and is the same thing, anything above 143 fsb turns into a 270 mhz celeron, wierd:eh?:

Back