• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BD7 Raid and VGA problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

confusionfactor

Registered
I just built my first P4 system! and anyway, everything seems to be going fine except my Geforce 2 Ultra card will not work! Is there something I can do to fix this? I am currently using a P.O.S. 2Mb Trident PCI card. I tried setting the first boot to AGP, but it wouldn't boot even with the PCI trident then. I even removed everything but the vid card, and nothing. The system posts fine you can hear that, but no screen. Is this a common problem with this board? I'm stumped here! The vid card definitely works, I tried it out after getting it; in my old PIII system. Any help would be very appreciated.

New system specs:
P4 1.8A retail sl63x costa rica Stock cooler
OCe'd to 2.53 fine, haven't tried higher yet..lol.
512mb pc2100 Ram (2X256)
WD 100GB 2mb cache HD
Linksys network card
Using onboard sound till a real soundcard is afforded

I think I found the solution...I switched my Leadtek Geforce 2 Ultra with my wifes 32mb Geforce DDR and the system boots great. Also the Ultra seems to be working fine in her system. I'm wondering if there is some compatibility problems with the Leadtek stuff?? It sucks but at least I'm not stuck with the 2MB card..lol. If anyone has any ideas let me know.
Thanks.

Back