• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me out please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkwise

i have the asus p4t-c motherboard and i have problems with my sound when running warcraft 3. Everytime i play the game it crashes with the avance Ac audio enabled. What should i do besides buying a sound card? Are there other programs that can help me with this? BTW the board runs fantastic yet overclocking sucks at 150 bios (sound terminates) but its stable as can be and runs really fast. The only problem is the fact that the avance AC audio conflicts with my online gaming and may affect my future gaming experience.

I read some treads that got me confused about this board such as running at 150/30 fsb and 4x enabled. I've tried and it would crash but if i left it at 150/30+ and rdram at default it runs well. So far i can only get this board up to 2.85ghz(sound craps out) just through the bios and vcore at 2.575 for a slight performance increase.

Oh by the way im a newb when it comes to fixing a pc and overclocking this is my first system that i have built and i have been up days and nights trying to figure everything out searching through forum after forum. If you can help me out thanks alot it will be greatly appreciated.

Back