• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IT7 MAX2 is out... AND ONLY HAS 1 SERIAL ATA ADAPTER AND CABLE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Terry

Well... Abit's IT7 MAX2 is out... AND ONLY HAS 1 SERIAL ATA ADAPTER [for one hard drive] AND ONLY 1 CABLE INCLUDED! That is what I am hearing. I want one but how are you supposed to run RAID if you only have the parts to run 1 hard drive?

Who sells the Serial ATA to Paralell adapters foer a hard drive and Serial ATA Cables seperate? I really want to buy one but need 2 of each to run raid0. Why in the heck would they only include one of each with a raid capable board?

Any ideas on who sells them please reply.
Thanx

i cant remember where i read it but i read that its being sourced out to another company to build. i dought if it will matter but there could be a quality problem. where ever i read that, claimed there was a problem

yup 2 places on price watch have it! $186 not bad actually considering i saw the it7 for $135 on new egg. gotta pay for da new shwag!

its gonna look great on my desk until i can find nice freinds for it."cpu-mem-vid"

Who cares about Serial ATA. There are no drives using Serial out now anyways. I doubt 80% of the ppl here keep a MB for more then 4 months tops anyways so what does it matter.

What if Abit never made a MB ever, does it matter? Who cares if they outsource. How could outsoucing manufacturing make Abit boards bad?

Well I'm not buying the Max2 cus its black. DOH! Or was it because is uses the highpoint for Serial. :rolleyes:

My IT7Max2 will be here on Monday and frankly I just cant wait.

It has PS2 ports for Keyboard and Mouse yeppy!!

BTW Neweggs stock is REALTIME, if you see it on the site and have a "add to cart" its in stock. OMG what would I ever do with out Newegg, the greatest computer parts store on the planet!

The IT7Max is so yesterday, I'm getting the Max2 for sure....

:) :p

Last edited:
Back