• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone here use the Aopen AX4T II Motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dexvx

I see it going for real cheap ($40 ?)

It is a Tehema i850 RDRam board with some nice features. The only review I could find was off Tomshardware.com (original socket 423 version AX4T) and it looked pretty decent.

My brother has one, it does minimal o/c, no voltage adjustment.

who has it for $40?

steve

It has no voltage adjustments? The aopen website says it has FSB's all the way up to 180Mhz, so I assumed there would be some kind of voltage adjustment via bios.

dexvx said:
(original socket 423 version AX4T) and it looked pretty decent.

thats probabally why it is only 40$... that socket 423 is dead and processors for it only went up to 1.8 gig and are hard to find now

Re: Re: Anyone here use the Aopen AX4T II Motherboard?

nipster said:

thats probabally why it is only 40$... that socket 423 is dead and processors for it only went up to 1.8 gig and are hard to find now

No, this is the socket 478 version of the socket 423 i850 chipset. Its latest bios says it supports 533FSB Northwoods.

It is a 478 board. I can't remember if it supports northy B proc. though. I know it'll support willy, and A processors.

I think my brother's 1.6A got up to 113 FSB on 1.5 volts, not too bad, but he paid 1100 dollars for that rig.

steve

Back