• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I buy or fix my Abit board????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ruben

Registered
I have to replace an Abit BX133 board thats a few years old. the board was killer, but I have a few bad caps now and I don't have to tell you how bad it's running. I went to the computer store by me and they have an Abit VP6 board for sale it looks killer, I would love to have that dual CPU with 2 Gigs of ram, but should I buy the abit board? and how could I get a matched Cpu for my 1Ghz cpu? I don't know shoul I try to fix it or just get a new one?

!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should just upgrade. AMD cpu, board and ddr ram will easily cost you under 200 if you spend right. (newegg.com and googlegear.com will help you there )

Fixing it would be way too much work in my opinion. Just get something new. Whether it be an entirely new AMD system or just a new motherboard is up to you. Although dual P3 systems are great.

Back