• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to find MrN bios for IT7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buzzdog

I just got an IT7. I have my SL63x 1.8 in it. I want to try out the MrN bios. I am currently running the stock bios that came with the board. I just got XP installed. I seem to be running stable at 150fsb 3:4 mem. Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated. I have tried to go to MrN's sight but it seems to be down. After the OCZ incident I have not seen him around this forum anymore. If someone could point me in the direction of where is hanging out at now I would appreciate it. Also anyone that has experience with running different bios's for the IT7 I would appreciate some input and suggestions. If you could let me know what bios you are using and what that version adds or fixes it would be great. I am crossing my fingers to see how far I can take this puppy.

Buzzdog

Rainman,

Thanks a ton!!!

I picked up the 8z and 9x, also picked up the modded a4. What mods are on the a4?

Thanks in advance

Buzzdog

Buzzdog said:
Rainman,

Buzzdog

Sorry Buzz, I dunno mate... I hosted that one from a bloke in [H]ard forums... so I don't know for sure what was modded.

It seemed ok, but use at your own risk. If you do flash it, backup your current bios first.

R.

Back