• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vcore on BD7 II...???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Naughtyboy_2000

Registered
Hello fellow OC:s...!!!

I´m gonna get my self an BD7 II to play around with...I will recieve it in the next couple of days..!!

Now...my question:

1. How are the vcorein bios...is it undervolting like hell...as it does on the TH7 II or does it deliver like it says in "SoftMenu III".

2. How high can you go on the vcore with lates/best Mr.Naturalbios on this puppy..??

Thanks in advance.:!!

I just picked up the same board a couple of weeks ago and the vcore increases are by percentage. You have 3 settings, +.5%, 10 and 15. SO if the defualt is 1.5 volts, the +.5 setting would take you to 1.575.

Ok well...then if you set it to +15%..that would be 1.15*1.5=1.725....right??

Does it deliver 1.725..or those it under volt..?

OK so it´s undervolting a little bit. But if it isn´t more..then I guess it´s nothing to wory about.

Thnx for the replys fellas... :) :) :)

Hey Naughtyboy, I will soon be going to a BD7II also. I just set up a TH7II-RAID and am getting bored with it.

TH7II? Undervolting? Yeah like hell it does. Mine undervolts by a whopping 0.2 volts. I have to vidpin to 1.8 volts, which gives me up to 2.2 in the BIOS, then set it to 1.95 to give me a true 1.75. I heard the BD7II undervolts too but it is not too bad. Something like 1.7 in the BIOS is 1.65 true.

I am curious as to whether the TH7II and BD7II overclock the same. I will be testing a cpu known to do 165-166 on various boards so I should know for sure.

Back