• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7II-R 1066RDRAM without soldering ;P?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

m0

Hi thinking of getting this mobo, Atm I have a P4T533-c but this
only allows me to go to 156mhz, with my 2.53ghz thats 2.85ghz.
Im looking to RMA the p4T in exchange for the TH72-R in the hope of hitting higher clock speeds. Is it possible to use 1066RDRAM without having to solder in new chips, as I dont have the tools or patience for that:D :p .. Any help would be much appreciated sorry for the long post :beer:

m0 said:
Hi thinking of getting this mobo, Atm I have a P4T533-c but this
only allows me to go to 156mhz, with my 2.53ghz thats 2.85ghz.
Im looking to RMA the p4T in exchange for the TH72-R in the hope of hitting higher clock speeds. Is it possible to use 1066RDRAM without having to solder in new chips, as I dont have the tools or patience for that:D :p .. Any help would be much appreciated sorry for the long post :beer:

Some consumers in this forum that uses it with the TH7II-R, but i not never have understanded if use it with the change to the DRCG or no; know how to not say you other...Upset me. ;)

hi i am using kingston 1066 and have no problems so far with most people say that pc800 will da a beter overclock i tryed it myself i didnt help me go any futher my p4 2.4 was the botleneck but pc 1066 will work

Back