• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best modded bios for th7II please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pgiinc

Registered
can you send it to me please i have mr naturals 40b dated back in 1/02 I would like to try a newer mod as i have put in a new cpu th7II 2.4B @ 2.77 now it ran a little higher in a bd7II like 2.82 so i like to get the mhz back

pgiinc said:
can you send it to me please i have mr naturals 40b dated back in 1/02 I would like to try a newer mod as i have put in a new cpu th7II 2.4B @ 2.77 now it ran a little higher in a bd7II like 2.82 so i like to get the mhz back

Why 40b? Have you tried 7e or 7f?

pgiinc said:

7A... ;)

7a? I have

I just wanted some feed back before i flash to it
:burn: :burn:

what?only 1.7 volt with 7a bios

you stated it had up to 1.85
what happened

Arman68 said in Annamaria's thread on 9/18/02,

"The 7A being based on the 7C I doubt anyone can get 1.7v with the Northwood P4. In order to add more voltage it would require quite a lot of rewriting some portions of the bios. I do not think Annamaria, myself or even Mr Natural have the ability to do it; at least not without putting in a huge amount of work.

To clarify: the bios does go up to 1.85v, but only for the willamette P4. With the Northwood, the maximum voltage is 1.7v, and it is not recommeded to go over that."

jolottashakn said:
Arman68 said in Annamaria's thread on 9/18/02,

"The 7A being based on the 7C I doubt anyone can get 1.7v with the Northwood P4. In order to add more voltage it would require quite a lot of rewriting some portions of the bios. I do not think Annamaria, myself or even Mr Natural have the ability to do it; at least not without putting in a huge amount of work.

To clarify: the bios does go up to 1.85v, but only for the willamette P4. With the Northwood, the maximum voltage is 1.7v, and it is not recommeded to go over that."

Grazie del chiarimento sul fatto che non é consigliabile superare gli 1,7v...
x Gli irriducibili.
Sto preparando la versione 7G, con vcore impostabile fino a 1,85v...Aspettatela entro fine settimana.
Riguardo alla 7A esse consente vcore fino a 1,7v, come massimo consigliato...E' stato un mio errore di battitura...Scusatemi... :burn:

Annamaria said:

Grazie del chiarimento sul fatto che non é consigliabile superare gli 1,7v...
x Gli irriducibili.
Sto preparando la versione 7G, con vcore impostabile fino a 1,85v...Aspettatela entro fine settimana.
Riguardo alla 7A esse consente vcore fino a 1,7v, come massimo consigliato...E' stato un mio errore di battitura...Scusatemi... :burn:

Translation:

Thanks for emphasising the fact that it is not recommended to exceed 1.7v… I am now preparing a 7G version, with a vcore than can go up to 1.85v… Expect it by the end of the week.Regarding the 7A, vcore only goes up to 1.7v, as recommended… Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Annamaria, how are you planning to increase the vcore? You might have some problems with the overvoltage protection.

arman68 said:

Translation:

Thanks for emphasising the fact that it is not recommended to exceed 1.7v… I am now preparing a 7G version, with a vcore than can go up to 1.85v… Expect it by the end of the week.Regarding the 7A, vcore only goes up to 1.7v, as recommended… Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Annamaria, how are you planning to increase the vcore? You might have some problems with the overvoltage protection.

Thanks...;)

Back