• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyway of

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mr-nsf

Registered
Locking the Memory speed on a BD7....think that may be whats letting me down at 113 fsb I get 112 but as soon as high mem usage is needed I just die...i've locked Pci/Agp , now just for my garb 2100 ddr....n e ideas? btw its only a willamet

No, you can't lock it. I'm assuming your using the 3:4 memory multipler currently, the only options are to switch the memory multipler to 1:1 to reduce your memory bus speed which of course will lower memory performance a bit or buy faster ram. If your only going to gain a few more Mhz by lowering the memory bus then I'd just stick with the most stable FSB speed you can run with the 3:4 memory multiplier active to keep the ram performance up.

thanks. I decided to run @ 110-112 depending on abient temp...but now im gettin strange reboots, when I OC the FSB too high I normally just freeze, n e ideas about the strange reboots?

I did prime 95 on friday for 8 hrs then I had to work and mum turned damn pc off....had a nimda scare last night but apparently im 'clean' now after runin some killers but last night was my first set of crashes @ 112 111 and 110

Back