• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P2Z-B- overclocked?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SteveMRose

I am wondering if anyone has overclocked the ASUS P2Z-B MB and with what results? I understand OCing well (My IPAQ is OCd to 223 MHZ) so I am not new to this.

I have the necessary jumper settings to accomplish FSB changes (currently running 100.30 MHz w/ a Intel PIII 600 Katmai CPU) but have not seen anything about overclocking this MB.

Also, I tried the Powerleap PL-iP3/T 1.4Gig Tuliain Celeron CPU replacement to no avail- a big black screen no matter what I tried. Anyone have any luck with this upgrade on a 440ZX chipset MB?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

steve rose

lol@OC'd iPAQ!
Dont completely understand what the problem is here steve, if you say you have the jumpers there to adjust the FSB setting, then try and see what happens....there are a few threads on here about powerleaps stuff - try the search function....

Search results don't address my issue

Thanks for the response. Sure, I can try increasing the FSB by trial and error, but was just wondering if anyone had any information on the ASUS P2Z-B MB. I can not find mention of it (using the search function) anywhere on this board.

As to searching on Powerleap, holy moly- I got tons of hits and lots of discussion on the ASUS P2B MB, but again, nothing on the P2Z-B (also a slot 1 440 intel chip set, albeit I am confused as to whether it is a 440BX or a 440 ZX (interegation returns 440BX/ZX)- go figure.

steve

Back