• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IT7 max or IT7 max2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ecky

Registered
hey guys, hope u all can give me some opinion, i am replacing my faulty 4g4a with either a it7 max or it7 max2

my main concern is their overclockability, i dun really care about the additional features, so which boards overclocks better????

ive seen people say the stock it7 does better. one guy had a example where he owned both boards and the it7 did better. i also read the max2 is being made by someone else other than abit themselfs. do a forum search here and everywhere. i dont think anyone here has it yet

Abit hired out a company this time it looks like because of the load that they were already under~ I like my IT7 MAX just fine!

I really like my IT7 and considering how much less it costs I would still get it over the MAX2. Serial ATA is not of much benefit(traded for less RAID) and you could buy a nice keyboard and mouse for the difference in prices of the two.

Back