• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nuovo bios TH7H_7G.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will try it tomorrow. In the meantime, did you manage to get rid of the cold boot problem?

Translation of the readme:

Abit TH7II-Raid BIOS, version TH7H_7G, based on version TH7H_40B.BIN

BIOS modifications:

AGPCLK/CPUCLK options:
2/2, 2/3, 2/4, 2/5, 2/6, 2/7, 2/8 , Fix.

CPU Voltage:
1.1 - 1.85

Addition of Highpoint BIOS v2.32

Additional suport for P4 2800/533MHz

Removed Spread Spectrum Modulated option

I can not get it to flash with runme file i have.Can you give me a awdflash and runme abitfae that will let me flash my bios with 7g

pgiinc said:
I can not get it to flash with runme file i have.Can you give me a awdflash and runme abitfae that will let me flash my bios with 7g

Puoi usare awdflash della versione 7A.
Scompatta lo zip della versione 7A in C (hdd), ai file suddetti aggiungi il bios 7G, riavviando con disco di avvio in modalita' Dos.
In msdos: awdflash TH7H_7G.bin /py/sy/Wb/cd/cp/cc/LD e premi il tasto invio.
Ciao e buon fine settimana. ;)

can you please fix so i can use the runme file
thanks
i can just rename the bios to the one in a runme file

Could you please post in English??!!

Does it have the cold boot issue??

Edit: Is it possible for you to design a 1.85v BIOS based on the 7C?? That would be GREAT!!!!

Merkor

Last edited:
Merkor said:
Could you please post in English??!!

Does it have the cold boot issue??

Edit: Is it possible for you to design a 1.85v BIOS based on the 7C?? That would be GREAT!!!!

Merkor

É possible not to use the 7C with vcore to 1,85v, not é implementabile, less than it do not make Abit... ;)

just reply in italian i can translate but try to make sense please
does thei 7g now got to 1.85 with 2.4B cpu and can you make it flash with a runme file?

Scompatta lo zip della versione 7A in C (hdd), ai file suddetti aggiungi il bios 7G, riavviando con disco di avvio in modalita' Dos.
Ciao e buon fine settimana.

Quick translation
You can use the 7A Awdflash version.
Unpack the 7A zip file into C (HDD), add the bios 7G files to the unpacked files, restart with the startup disk in DOS.
In MSDOS type: awdflash TH7H_7G.bin /py/sy/Wb/cd/cp/cc/LD and press the return button.
Bye and have a nice weekend

Annamaria, se avete qualche difficolta con le traduzioni, quando posso traddurro` volentieri. Non e molto facile capire il tuo Inglese.

mahniex said:
Ciao e buon fine settimana.

Quick translation
You can use the 7A Awdflash version.
Unpack the 7A zip file into C (HDD), add the bios 7G files to the unpacked files, restart with the startup disk in DOS.
In MSDOS type: awdflash TH7H_7G.bin /py/sy/Wb/cd/cp/cc/LD and press the return button.
Bye and have a nice weekend

Annamaria, se avete qualche difficolta con le traduzioni, quando posso traddurro` volentieri. Non e molto facile capire il tuo Inglese.

My problem é that i do not know the English language absolutely and that i entrust the translators...You excuse to me. :beer:

No problem! Nobody can be an expert at everything! My Italian is not perfect either. I only wish I had your expertise in BIOS. I would be willing to translate when I can - we need more people on this forums who can produce a decent BIOS!

Nessun problema! Nessuno puo essere un esperto su tutto! Il mio Italiano non e perfetto, neanche. Voglio tanto avere la tua conoscenza dei BIOS! Io traddurro` volentieri quando potro` - abbiamo bisogno di gente su questi forums che possono fare o manipolare un buon BIOS!

mahniex said:
No problem! Nobody can be an expert at everything! My Italian is not perfect either. I only wish I had your expertise in BIOS. I would be willing to translate when I can - we need more people on this forums who can produce a decent BIOS!

Nessun problema! Nessuno puo essere un esperto su tutto! Il mio Italiano non e perfetto, neanche. Voglio tanto avere la tua conoscenza dei BIOS! Io traddurro` volentieri quando potro` - abbiamo bisogno di gente su questi forums che possono fare o manipolare un buon BIOS!

;) :)

What are the problems with this bios? Did you ever get the runme file worked out?

Tmod said:
What are the problems with this bios? Did you ever get the runme file worked out?

The true problem is that to this version or that one based on the th7h_bf, I would want to add greater multipliers of that one default 24x and to increase the impostabile vcore max in presence of cpu NW, currently 1,70v instead of 1,85, wished value.
I would want to add also to many for rimm the type 200x (default 300x 400x AUTO).
Thanks many of the aid.
;) :)

Annamaria, even though it is sometimes it is hard to translate your posts, I do apreciate your effort on our behalf.

Thanks for helping.

steve

skou said:
Annamaria, even though it is sometimes it is hard to translate your posts, I do apreciate your effort on our behalf.

Thanks for helping.

steve

Difficult is also for me the English language, indeed worse... ;)

Back