• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2Ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

debovenk2002

3Ghz

I have a Pentium 2.4B running @2700Mhz 150FSB. This is at the Standard voltage and I would like to get to 3Ghz. What voltage would be reqired for this Speed? Has any here don it with a P4B533-E. The steping is SL684

My System:
Asus P4B533-E, Pentium 4 2.4B, 256MB Corsair XMS PC-2700, Maxtor 60GB, Pionneer 16x DVD-ROM, HP 9100i CD-RW, Enermax 350 Watt Whisper PS, Soundblaster Live! Plantnum, Coolermaster ATC-201C-SX2

Depends on how much it takes. All components are individuals, and as you are the only one with access to the particular components you have only you can learn the answer (through trying).

Bump it up to the next VCore setting and see how much higher it will go. Stop when you get to 1.75volts, anything over that can cause damage over time to your proc.

Back