• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7-Raid USB Pinout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ebwan

Does anyone know the actual USB header pinout for this board.... Not illustrated anywhere and is different from typical configurations as it is 6 pin format.

TIA

Here you go, I am assuming you want to use the standard 9 pin header. On JP5, short pins1-3, and pins 2-4 together. Plug lead into FP103, real close to the on-board switches, next to the IR header. I think, the 6 pin format you are talking about, is JP5. That is not a header, that's a junction block used as a switch panel.

Let me know if this works.

steve

Oh I forgot,

WELCOME ABOARD!!

One word of warning OverClocking can be addictive!!

steve

skou
Thanks for the intell.... but this is a TH7-r... J3 and J4 are the headers for USB..... J4 gets shorted out the same as the TH7II but the header is J3 which is 6 pin.

The old 423 board? I justlooked in the manual- there was nothing, now I know why you are asking. Sorry, I have the CD but not anything else, can't help.

steve

Last edited:
Back