• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which Pentium 4 Motherboard???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

penguinpoo

I've been here for past few days askin lotsa questions... I want a VERY fast (and OC'ble) P4 motherboard that'll take my Corsair XMS3200 CL2 DDR RAM... and I also want reliabilty! Please Help!!! Im getting a P4 2.53GHz CPU for definate.

I like the Abit IT7 It's stable and reliable, and built for o/cing.

steve

skou said:
I like the Abit IT7 It's stable and reliable, and built for o/cing.

steve

Only thing is will I get the performance That my RAM has the ability to provide from my RAM it only being a DDR 266 board? and would DDR333 be any better/worse than my XMS3200 CL2 in this board?

Thanks!

I am running xms 3200 ddr, am not quite 200 yet. the board has4:3 ratio for o/cing the ram,and I am at 185 (I think, I'm not at home) it's my CPU holding me back right now.

steve

Hmm... I am running PC2700 (Corsair) at DDR333 w/ my mobo:

Epox EP-4G4A+ it runs at 400/533mhz fsb, it's very overclockable, and it is based on the i845G chipset, so it's upgradable too:D

I am running a P4 2.4@533mhz. I am very happy with it. It only cost me $127 at the local Fry's Electronics. It has a UDMA 133 controller, plus IDE RAID. hmmm integrated intel video, and some fancy-schmancy creative sound chip on it that I don't use.

lookit up, see if it's for you.

Back