• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey arman68 ive got some bios logos for you

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phantom punisher

ive been messing around with this bios editing stuff and i want to make some with the overclockers.com logo in them. heres the files im trying now. ive got both a .epa logo and a fullscreen logo. ill flash on monday to double cheack that these work and then release it to the forum. have you tryed the full screen logos yet? i fubared my bios when i tryed to flash with a 16 bit color full screen. now with some more reasearch i think both of these will work

Excellent idea!

I have been playing with the logos a while back, but could not find anything worth using. The OC Forums logo is more than appropriate. :D

I have not tried using fullscreen logo, and I am not sure it is a good idea to include them, for the simple reason that the full screen bitmap replace the POST screen, which is most useful for members of this forum :p

Update: I just add a look at your logos, and here are my comments.

For the full screen logo, I suggest using a black background rather than white. The reason is at bootup the refresh rate is very low, which means white background makes the monitor flickering very apparent.

For the small logo, isn't it possible to use the OC logo? I know it is quite small, so maybe there is only room to have the "OC".

hmmm i wondered why every full screen was black background. that does make sence with the refresh rate. yea im not sure if im too hot on the full screen idea either. just trying it more to see if i can realy after my disaster lol. as for the small epa logo, definatly would like a o/c one better. i had some but i was havig trouble converting them to .epa even though they met the rules on colors and size.

have you found anymore tools? so far im using
cbrom
modbin
awdbedit
epacod15

Lets not forget that there are at least 4 versions of the EPA logo. Bitmap, EPA 1.0, EPA 2.0, PCX

Using the wrong version will scramble the screen.

That's right Tmod.

I am interested if Phantom Punisher has an updated OCForums log, small version. The TH7II uses EPA 2.0, but if it is another format I can convert it anyway.

yea i got one that dosnt leave that stupid line across the top like i was having. i have yet to update the bios on my site with it but i can post it here when i get home for you. its epa 2.0

Back