• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4T 533 or P4T533-C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ElroyCarbon

OK I am looking for the best overclock. WHat do you folks think? I am coming off of an Abit TH72 RAID running PC1066 RDRAM, if I chose DDR 400 is this going to be a disapointment? Or should I drop for the RIMM4200? I would like to get this right so I can finally stop upgrading. This WILL be the last upgrade for some time. I was leaning towards a CPU for this TH72, but have it potentially sold so well have to see. I guess this is my chance for an upgrade if I want it. If its not a big deal then perhaps a new CPU is the choice here.

Last edited:
The P4T533-C will limit you to 156 fsb, it is an awesome board but very limiting. The P4T533 is IMHO a big piece of s%@t. Their are over a 100 of pages of complaints over at the [H]ard Forum about the board.

yeah I did see the complaints. I ended up ordering the P4T533-C refurbished from Newegg.

Back