• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Current Temp ....is it high ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trichard68

My Setup ...

P4 1.8A ( at 2.68Ghz ) ....Vcore +15% ...Bios reading is 1.66V Vcore

Board : Abit BD72-Raid

Idle

System : 50Deg
CPU = 54Deg

Load

System = 62Deg
CPU=62Deg

I heard that the temp is cockup .....

So what is the real reading should be ?

Idle : system/cpu
Load : system/cpu ?

Good luck with this question..lol. I have about the same temps running my BD7I-raid board with a P4 1.8A. I can't seem to get a straight answer on this same question. Mine is between 48c and 50C from system boot and bios. I have tried about everything..lol. I was told to re-seat the CPU and check it then, maybe that might work for you. (Didn't work for me after about 20 times..lol.)
Make sure of good contact between the CPU and Heatsink...and make sure you have some good thermal compound on them as well.

degrees your sweet C your hot there is no exact temp as all cpu's will run different temp's with the same overclock.

cpu seating is important as well good thermal compound, case cooling, quality heatsink [lapping] ect ect

Damn!!

How come you guys get such a high overclock.

I have a 1.8A with a BD7-RAID (Raid disabled) and a stick of Corsair 3200, but can't even boot at 130Mhz.

At 125, my idle is 39 and full load 45 (Case temps 29 - 36).

Back