• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My IT7-Max2 have the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pprocha

Registered
My IT7-Max2 has the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score

With my P4 2.8, Abit IT7-Max2 and Prometeia I can run stable at 3.700Mhz with just 1.7v on core:)

WCPUid-3700.jpg

Anyway with the Corsair at DDR 454 (512MB XMS3200 Cas 2.5 ver. 2.1 sticks) already broke the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score :eek: http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=711751

5_no_ORB_do_PCmark.jpg

Very impressive. I just ordered the same set up minus the water cooling. Hopefully air can get the 2.8 to 3.2-3.4GHZ. What Timings are you using on the memory? I'd like to see some memory scores from SIsoft.

Re: My IT7-Max2 has the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score

pprocha said:
With my P4 2.8, Abit IT7-Max2 and Prometeia I can run stable at 3.700Mhz with just 1.7v on core:)

WCPUid-3700.jpg

Anyway with the Corsair at DDR 454 (512MB XMS3200 Cas 2.5 ver. 2.1 sticks) already broke the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score :eek: http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=711751

5_no_ORB_do_PCmark.jpg

Im sorry to say but you broke the CPU record not the memory record. In spot number 4 that persons memory is at 8789 and yours is only at 8330. For surly though you have the highest memory at 3.7 Ghz though. Congradulations on the OC.

Parabens pedro, exelente trabalho, impressionante sobre todos os aspectos.

trabalho no desenvolvimento de watercoolers aqui no brasil, fabrico watercoolers com c\w 0,11

Gostaria de saber quais suas temps em idle e full burn com o prometia a 3700mhz

Forte Abraço

Re: Re: My IT7-Max2 has the "world record" on the PC Mark memory score

deathman20 said:

Im sorry to say but you broke the CPU record not the memory record. In spot number 4 that persons memory is at 8789 and yours is only at 8330. For surly though you have the highest memory at 3.7 Ghz though. Congradulations on the OC.

look again man , your eyes lies

Back