• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IT7 Max Temp Related

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Well for the past couple month this has been buggin me. I can never tell what temp my CPU is really at. So I decided to do a test. From past knowlegde on celeron proccessers i've figured out that the heatsink and the CPU die where about 10 degrees celcius off. I had no hardware monitor to do this just my cpu, 2 sensors, and some calculations.

Right now my MBM is reading around 53.5 C for my CPU and I got a sensor hooked upto my Heatsink as close to the CPU I can get. Now thats reading 32.9 and staying right around that range with Prime95 running for about 1 hour and going while I type this message on the comp. So im guessin the temp would be right around 43 degrees C under load then.

I was just wondering if anyone has done a test on this to see acutally how far off these calculations are for the motherboards.

My comp is a 1.6a @ 2.4 with 1.575 volts.

Back