• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TUSL2-C + Celeratin Need more power!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gork

Registered
I have an ASUS TUSL2-C, and a cCeleron Tualatin 1200 Processor, i did the VID pin mod, to increase my default core voltage from 1,425 to 1,625 so now i can set my voltage as high as 1,825 volts... but since i'm using supercooling (172watt pelt) i need some more power, the ppl that have the top placements on www.overclockers.com are running their Celeratins @ 2.1 to 2.2 volts, i heard that you can add about 0.2 volts by redirecting some power from/to the voltage regulator on the motherboard, but this really issent quite enough (i think)...

Anyhow... what i basicly need is something that will get me higher than 1,825 volts, ANY links / suggestins greatly appriciated!

Regards GORK

you probably know that the voltage regulator of the TUSL2-C will max out at about 1.8V, so there is no way i know other than that you say about "re-directing power to it"? never heard of that though.

Back