• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

alright how can i figure out what my memory MHz is at?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koby

Disabled
alright i have a kingston 256 stick of 333MHz ram but i am toyin around with overclocking it

right now i am at 150MHz system clock on my 18X mulitplier which sticks me right about 2700MHz, and in my bios i set the ram to 3:4 ratio... i guess that boosts the clock on it and my sisoft sandra scores went up and even dominate RDRam by 5 miles....

heres my score

ram int buffered isse2 bandwidth - 2708 MB/s

ram float buffered isse2 bandwidth - 2720MB/s

basically what can i do to get my ram the fastest
my mobo is a asus p4s533

thanks for the help

okay i just uppped my voltage on my ram to 2.7Vcore and its ratio at 4:6 and set the cpu at 2.7ghz and its vcore @ 1.6Volts then ran a few tests... holy **** watch out rdram you suck...

ddr333_4-6ratio.jpg

Last edited:
damn... doing the math my pc2700 is at 450MHz DDR.... **** thats fast, quite the overclock there... can i go even faster????

okay okay i took forever but heres my 3d mark scores... the cpu would not stay stable running the 3dmark at 4-6 ratio on my memory (****) but i will work it out somehow... anyways i ran this at 2.7GHz and 4:5 ratio on my ram (375MHz DDR)

3dmark@12315_2.7ghz_4-5ram.jpg

also i am installing watercooling for the comptuer monday cause my load temps are reaching 52°C now with all my voltages increased and whatnot (stock i would top out at 43°C under load... hum...

Back