• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung Original 256MB PC2700 DDR Memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asj

I was thinking about upgrading my system and want Samsung Original 256MB PC2700 DDR Memory. But What I want to know is this memory registered. I don't know much about memory so any help is welcome.
Also will this memory be good for overclocking? I will probably be getting the AT7-MAX2 mobo and have an XP 1800+.

Well if you can find True samsung, then its worth it. but if anything id say you save up and get some corsair pc3500 512mb. that stick seems to own everything at the moment

Ok thanks for the info! I'll try and find out if its TRUE samsung which I think it is! And its cheap which is also why I thought is it Registered or not!
What does Registered mean???

they claim its real true samsumg, plus they will add a alum/copper heatspreader for a few more dollars. if anything id email them and ask if they would let you put the spreader on so you could see the chips on the memory, and make sure they will still warrinty it after u put the spreader on. 79 w/ a copper spreader. sounds pretty good to me.

a friend of mine ordered from there w/ a heatspreader on and he got above 180fsb so its better then the samsung i got from newegg.com.

I'll email the place Iam getting it from (will have to wait till I get paid tho) And I'll ask them if they are real samsung and not just people who have put samsung chips on it!

Back