• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey got 2 sticks of 256 mb ddr today, how do I burn it in or test for stability?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Batman@

OK I have sisoftware sandra, I go to the burn in wizard, and which one do I select the memory bandwidth benchmark or the cache and memory benchmark??? also this tests for stability too right??

ok ill reply heh

Umm for memory you really dont need to burn it in i suggest just playing games so while buring ur computer in you can have fun while doing it . Im sure thier is nothing wrong with the memory but if you really want to test it out.

Just select the memory test in the burn in wizard the cache and mmeory thing you dont need to do.

Then run about 50-100 loops this will take like 2 hours tho

Also to burn a cpu in do the arithmiatic multimedia and the memory for about 100 loops thats pretty much the best burn in you can do on a system besides prime95

Back