• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC3200 - Samsund vs Kingston

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dieni

Samsung vs Kingston which should I get for a PIV 2.26/2.4 on an ASUS P4B533-E

neither buy corsair xms...
samsung is much better than kingston
and corsair is much better than samsung
I have that board with corsair dimms and works like a clock

Corsair is not available over here, so I have to choose from the two.

where do you live? if anywhere in us and maybe canada I'm sure you can buy from newegg.com perhaps the best online reseller they have corsair. anyways, if you can't get corsair get samsung they are way better than kingston which is crap

read his location, it says he's from Malta, which explains why he might not have the nice selection we have over here, eh?

i agree, if you can't get cosair then the samsung is the next best bet, i've seen some people with decent OC's on it... how much does this sorta thing run you over there?

I vote Kingston, some of their 3200 has winbond -5 chips.
If you are buying in person then you can pick them out.
If you have twinmos 3200 where you are they also have some with winbond -5 chips.

Thab Sansung it is, cause I would have to order the chips and I wouldn't be sure what I would recieve. The stick of PC3200 Samsung costs $175, is it expensive compared to there?

Anyway thanks for your help, I am going to order today ;)

Back