• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Damn, what Happend? Corsair XMS 3500 is now 230?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

a week ago, Corsair XMS Cas 2 DDR 3500 512 megs (hahha, try saying that 3 times real fast) was just a week ago at newegg.com for sale at 205 or so...
today, I look again and it's now 230.

what gives?:rolleyes:

costs of memory

that's nothing...I was bout to buy memory and waited until I got some feedback ( I was debating between Corsair XMS pc2700 for $151 and OCZ PC2700 for $131) when I returned three hours or so later the prices had gone up about $20 each...I ended up going to googlegear.com and since they hadn't changed thier price yet (mnost places had) I bought the XMS PC3000 for $156...since shipping was only $.50...and the pc3000 was only $2 it became by far my best bet...If I were you I'd find the best deal now and get it...it doesn't look like memory is going down any time soon (I'm still kicking myself for not buying last year when it was practically free):mad:

I'm glad i got my 512 pc3500 stick of corsair the first day it came out at 180$ shipped!

everybody else was complaining about it and wondering whether or not to get it!

I watch newegg alot and have noticed that in the last couple of weeks there prices are like a roller coaster. up and down, up and down.

well i just ordered a stick of corsair yesterday at a online store that didnt change prices until today(saved me $10) but they say its on backorder because all corsair memory is on hold from manufacture. could this be the sudden increase in price???

Yeap.....Try this..... HERE It's about ASUS P4B533-E but if you find the small(8 pins chip LM 358 if I remember right) chip around your memory module you can connect the NO2 pin to GROUND with a 4,7KOhm resistor to get about 3,2VMem....

man, the price is boomed dramatically since last week. I need to get a stick of 512 3200c2, Shall I hold or just jump in now?

Everything I been reading lately says all DDR prices are rising. Sad since I will be in the market for another stick of memory when the nforce2 boards come out :(

Any signs or chance of the prices lowering anytime soon? I was just about ready to buy a stick of XMS Corsair PC3200 Cas2 :(, but not at that price. I think I will wait...

yeah... its also getting near christamas and nothing like a fatty ramstick for christmas... ive been looking for some of that corsair3500.. 512mb...loks like its gonna be upwards of 210 or so... sad seeing as how 5 months ago i bought a 512 of samsung 2100 for 75 bucks...wish i had just gotten the ram when i bought this thing two months ago.. learned a lot of lessons on this box...

I remember that over the summer, the pc-3200 cas2 prices jumped to like $230-$250. Then the prices came back down. That was when I bought my Corsair pc-3200 cas2.5 for $185, I found a site called Micro Pro that hadn't updated the prices yet.
I'm really happy with Corsair, my stick can do DDR 460 with only 2.7vdmm, but slowest latency timings...just imagine it with 3.3vdimm :eek:

Back