• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR470 on an AMD system.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff F.

Just a little self-wooting. :beer: ;)

3632.gif

That was the first night of playing with an Epox 8K9A2+ and my best stick of RAM(Corsair XMS PC3000C2).

sounds like a really great board. my kx7 doesnt even hit the specs on the kt333 pc 3200U benchmark in sandra.

good job tho, and keep on keeping on

Jeff F. said:
It's just the 8K9A2+ showing off it's memory handling abilities. ;) Awesome board.

So that board has a memory divider that can be reversed to 3:4, or are you actually running at 235fsb? Also what are your timings now?

Tipycol said:

So that board has a memory divider that can be reversed to 3:4, or are you actually running at 235fsb? Also what are your timings now?

Nope, no 3:4 setting or 1/6 or 1/7 divider. This is running at 235MHz at the most aggressive settings(and 3.2v).

Like I said, this board manages memory better than any other board I've tried.

Jeff F. said:

Nope, no 3:4 setting or 1/6 or 1/7 divider. This is running at 235MHz at the most aggressive settings(and 3.2v).

Like I said, this board manages memory better than any other board I've tried.

Wow, you're right, that board is amazing :cool:

w00t! Gotta love epox. When DDR beats pc1066, and the cpu can actually use that much bandwidth, that's awesome.

Back