PDA

View Full Version : Black label delat fans....?


Dissolved
11-02-02, 01:34 AM
Does anyone know what the specs are on the 60mm blk label delta fans?
cfm?
rpm?
db?
thanks

The Overclocker
11-02-02, 03:23 AM
yup!

37.61CFM
6800rpm
46.5 DB
0.32 A
3.84Watts

more info here: http://www.awaremag.com/tweaking/delta_1.html

Dissolved
11-02-02, 04:11 AM
Thats what i figured. i was hopeing theyd be a lil faster. but oh wel heh

The Overclocker
11-02-02, 04:41 AM
there are better 60mm fans, like this one: http://www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk/productinfo.php?basket_session=9d651186a99ee7b4400 4c3c8229e4efd&codeid=800460&basket_session=9d651186a99ee7b44004c3c8229e4efd

it is :

43.44CFM
7000rpm
50.5dBa

Dissolved
11-02-02, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by The Overclocker
there are better 60mm fans, like this one: http://www.theoverclockingstore.co.uk/productinfo.php?basket_session=9d651186a99ee7b4400 4c3c8229e4efd&codeid=800460&basket_session=9d651186a99ee7b44004c3c8229e4efd

it is :

43.44CFM
7000rpm
50.5dBa

Yea, i had a few blk labels around and i was gonna send one to a friend, but he has the retial label one but i guess there the same. so oh well. it was a shot in the dark ;)

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 08:55 AM
Where can I get one of those screamers thats like 8,000 rpm??

Dissolved
11-02-02, 08:56 AM
www.plycon.com
www.sidewindercomputers.com
www.heatsinkstore.com

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 09:10 AM
ko0, found it, thanx...I believe I might be getting the screamer once I get the 16 dollars, and hooking my duckt back up to it...I shoiuld get some low flow restriction filters too...becuase I had a problem with things getting sucked into the damn duct while I was asleep. Imagine 5500rpms grinding againt something at 2 oclock in the morn :)

Dissolved
11-02-02, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by KLowD9x
ko0, found it, thanx...I believe I might be getting the screamer once I get the 16 dollars, and hooking my duckt back up to it...I shoiuld get some low flow restriction filters too...becuase I had a problem with things getting sucked into the damn duct while I was asleep. Imagine 5500rpms grinding againt something at 2 oclock in the morn :)


Im going back to water :)

Diesel82
11-02-02, 09:12 AM
well i got one of these deltas. its damn loud man, but its cooling great. my celeron ( see below ) is running at 1,65 v and wont get hotter than 40 in a heated room in windows. at full load i get around 45 ...

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Diesel82
well i got one of these deltas. its damn loud man, but its cooling great. my celeron ( see below ) is running at 1,65 v and wont get hotter than 40 in a heated room in windows. at full load i get around 45 ...

Ive got some dynomat laying around, and with the duct on, the sound goes outside :):) My neighbors will love that, especially since the tube makes it louder, and you can hear my 5500 fan down the street :eek: ! I idle at usually 38...load at 43...right now im heat stressing my comp to see what temp it stays at with the case on and see if its stable. Right now im at 48C 100% load.

Diesel82
11-02-02, 09:18 AM
did u try to get the 1600 + mhz with ur celeron ? i ask coz u ve 1550 in ur sig

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 10:46 AM
yeh, I usually run it at 1623, but ive had my case on lately to see how stable it is at 48C...I had to take it back to 1536 becuase of random restarts.

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 10:47 AM
I cant seem to get anything of 125FSB...and I can only get that when the proc never goes over 35

Diesel82
11-02-02, 11:35 AM
hmm thats strange indeed, i first only had the stock cooler @ 1612...well it was hot, but it worked as long as i wanted it to work. whats up with ur dividers. maybe ur pci bus is set too high at 125 and the ram or something else says goodbye.

KLowD9x
11-02-02, 12:28 PM
I cant change the divs. I wish I could. Something in my system doesnt like running with a PCI over 40MHZ

Diesel82
11-02-02, 01:27 PM
thats strange, i have an asus p3b-f with intel 440bx chipset. i can run 133 mhz fsb at 33 mhz, 125 mhz are running at 37 mhz...

maybe its due to your overclocker bios. did u try the newest asus bios instead ??

KLowD9x
11-03-02, 12:34 PM
Yeh, I just havnt updtead my sig yet. At 120MHZ my PCI is 40...

KLowD9x
11-04-02, 04:03 PM
bump