• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC133 Micron

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

Hey guys, I found a place where I can 2 sticks of 256MB cheaper than 1 of 512. I'm thinking if I should get it, this RAM I got now (not a clue what brand it is, prolly some generic) is doing 141 CAS2 and propably can MAX out at 145MHz running CAS2.
I did a search and didn't come up with much info about this RAM, so I figured its better to ask and be sure if I know what I'm doing, either get or not get that RAM. I wanted to ask users who had/have this RAM and what are the results they have with it, what CAS, what FSB and what VIO voltage they are/were running the RAM. my VIO is now 3.6 which is the default setting for this ASUS mobo. the RAM is really cheap, and I can't really upgrade mobo and stuff, but more RAM sounds tempting, I'm gonna sell 256MB of RAM I got running in the other machine and put this one in there, and the new 2 sticks in this mobo.

If it is the cas2 rated PC133 micro, you should probably get
it.

I bought 2 256mb Crucial Cas2 Pc133 sticks a month or 2 ago
that have micron chips on them, and it will run 150-155 cas2
OK with both of them in.

Back