• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin PC3000 Cas 2 issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The-Fox

Registered
Heu PPL...
I got this Memory Stick: Mushkin PC 3000 256 MB, and Asus A7V333 witout the raid, and when I set it in the BIOS on 333 MHZ (using the 4:5 Ratio) and CAS 2, my Computer Crashes after a couple of minutes in windows, what can be the Problem ?

well, it should do it. are you giving the DDR enough voltage? what is your vdimm set too? try bumping it up to 2.7 or so.

hope this helps and.....nice name ;)

Same ram, same problem. I suspect my PSU though. Horrible 3v line. Need a new PSU.

The basic Voltage is as the Jedec Specs, 2.5V, but when I bump it to 2.78 with the Undocumented Jumpers in My M/B it worx at CAS 2, but why is that hapening ?
I sent an E-Mail about 5 weeks ago to mushkin, No answer :(
BTW it only happens when I am setting the RAm to 333 MHZ, when it is 1:1 with CPU ie 266 MHZ, it works fine :bang head
Any Explanation or anyone exprinced it too will be epriciated.

The-Fox said:

I sent an E-Mail about 5 weeks ago to mushkin, No answer :(

Thats really surprising as Mushkin is very customer oriented, I had a problem and Mushkin reprogrammed my memory to spd2 for me, twice...

If they dont respond to your email try calling them at 800 569 1868

LOL, I live In Israel !
But thanks for the Tip anyway, I once called to ASUS, because they had a problem with there Flash Utility that Flashes the Bios, and it did a wring flash, so I called them and got angry, and they toled me: " ok, its our fault, send the board to us and we'll flash it for you", and I said, I live In Israel, LOL. I then toled the store i get it from that the Mobo is ****ed up, and they replaced it, LOL how Stupid :D

Last edited:
Back