• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gotta love that corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prettycoolguy47

I've been a Mushkin customer for several years and have always been completely satisfied with it's performance, not to mention great customer service. Well a couple of weeks ago I decided I needed another 256 stick of their PC3200. As expected I was no longer able to run it as fast with the second stick. So I gave in and purchased a 512 stick of Corsair PC3200 2 3 3. Well the performance has exceeded all my expectations. It actually ran at 210fsb at 222 before failing Prime95 after 15 minutes. Still pretty awesome in my opinion. I don't get too excited about this kinda stuff anymore....:), however I'm running this stuff right now at 440ddr at 2 3 3 6 without a hitch................trully some great stuff!!

ya. GENRERIC RAM FOR ME! Actually, my generic RAM is runnig quite good at pretty aggressive settings :) :cool:

TheFrag said:
ya. GENRERIC RAM FOR ME! Actually, my generic RAM is runnig quite good at pretty aggressive settings :) :cool:

you lucky mofo (JK lol :D ), my supposed samsung ram wont run at agressive timngs with stock speeds no matter what:mad:

Great Results M8...
this is duo to the fact that Corsair is Using the Winbond BH-6 Chips, they Are the Best on Earth, a really OC Friendly...
Some PPL hit 219 with them, it depends how good your chips are, in other words- how lucky U are.
this chips are used in some other sticks, Like Kingmax 2700 and GEIL 3200.

i just made settings a little more aggressive, windows says it couldnt load and asks me what I want it to do. One of them is load Windows Normally. Then Windows loads fine. Why the hell doesnt it just fricken load it!

:edit: Yes, I am a lucky mofo :edit:

my pc3200 cas 2 xms is great...i just need to get this stupid chip unlocked, and im gonna try and run 225x8.5...but my other hardware will tell me if i can do that

my pc3200 cas 2 xms is great...i just need to get this stupid chip unlocked, and im gonna try and run 225x8.5...but my other hardware will tell me if i can do that
[quote\]

that would be faster than RDRam 1066

I just bought some Corsair XMS 3200 C2 its on its way as I speak. Once I unlock I pretty much just whanna get a high fsb with about the same clock since my chip dont like ocing pretty much at all until I get a new one which I will be doing soon.

Back