• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max Memory for a laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Superman

Does anyone know what the max amount of memory you can put in a IBM Thinkpad 770 with a 233mhz cpu and was made in 1997. And also what type of memory it takes. I've looked all over the place and I cant find anything. If you can help thanks.

try to enter your information about your thinkpad here. i am not sure what type of thinkpad you have (as there are so many different models) but i can usually find anything i need to know about a thinkpad on there. just look around a little and you should find some tech specs.

Superman said:
Does anyone know what the max amount of memory you can put in a IBM Thinkpad 770 with a 233mhz cpu and was made in 1997. And also what type of memory it takes. I've looked all over the place and I cant find anything. If you can help thanks.

Another way is to download SisoftSandra and under the 'Mainboard' tab it will tell you the max memory you can install ;) (Plus SiSandra has a ton of usefull shtuff)

Back