• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats the problem with SANDRA soft

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpyderMatrix

i am trying to do memory bandwidth tests and its not letting me do them all i get is a stupid reset every time i try to bench why is this

on the main screen right click on the "memory benchmark" and hit refresh from the menu. Maybe that will work.

no matter what i do i still start the memory bandwith program it all of a sudden i see the computer restart

If you are running win2K or winXP, that's how it deals with crashes. Either something got screwed up when installing sandra, or your memory is unstable and just can't handle the extra load sandra puts on it.

I agree...it means that your ram is unstable...what are your timings for it and what kind of ram is it?

i get the same thing with my ram (see sig) but the rest of the time its perfectly stable can run any games fine and 3dmark and i leave my computer on 24/7, one sec into the sandra bench and i get BSOD or restart

A NEW CUSTOMER I GOT NO CALLS YET OR EMAILS OR ANYTHING ON MY SITE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS

I had another problem with Sandra 2003 and I downloaded it 3 times. It's working fine on my PC but not the new one I just built for my kids. When I go to run the tests, it'll give me a score, but then I get an error message saying something about "MDAC". I'm not sure what that means. However I can assume it's because there is no database of other systems in my download. What's up with that?

Back