• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest speed and best timings with corsair

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kingdom

Hello.

I'm curios about what speed and what timings people are running their xms 3200 cas2 memory's on, xms 3500 and 3000 as well, this is just pure curiosity, and might give considering buyers an idea of what to expect,.

Myself i'm running them at 422mhz at 2.5,3,3,6 i'd love changing the 2.5 to just 2 but prime95 fails when i do :| at 2.5,3,3,7 they reach 440mhz but i need some better cooling for the processor before i stay there :)

Running at a fsb=200 with XMS3500c2 at 2, 2, 3, 6, 2T which gives me the best performance, either 1 or 2 sticks. Can run at 2,2,2,5,1T but loss about 3% in performance over the previous settings. I have pushed the fsb slightly above 200 to 203 but video is on ragged edge and performance/stability of Prime95 decreases even though the system will boot and run. :cool:

Back