• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

super ram ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stopdrpnro

got a stick of pny 2100 ddr and thought it was limiting my overclock but found out it was my mobo. but i'm srunning 146fsb so it's still oced and the settingss i'm running are i guess agressive(cl 2 etc.) but the thing is when i run the memory bench in sandrasoft i get 6747mb/s and 6313mb/s that's more than a nforce2?!?! i have a amd761 mobow/2100ddr any ideas goin on here?

Wow that is amazing pls post a screen shot.

Seriously this is more than likely an error in the program of some sort or at least i hope it is. :p

haha yea that's what i was thinkin. haha 3 x times the bandwidth of a nforce2. how do i post a pic it won't let me post anyhting over 10k ?

you have to post it on another site and link to it, if you dotn have i site to post it ton you could talk to one of the people who are volenteering to do this... im at school now so i dont ahve a link to the thread... but i think that Oni dose as well as Maxvela but im not POSOSTIVE... so um... you could try to PM them but you might wanna find tht page or somthing...:D 🇪🇭 :D

Back